We are continuously seeking capable people to join our dynamic and expanding team.
We welcome CVs at [email protected] for consideration. Positions are regularly available at all levels from student internships through to qualified experts and team leaders.
We are looking for:
- Engineers who can get work done to keeping in mind the finest details
- Idealists with Knowledge of the principles and practices of Engineering
- People who seek the adventure of working in different cultures
- Engineers who see working using English as a challenge and not a burden
- The opportunity to work in international consulting engineering;
- The chance for progressively increasing responsibility and swift career development with a firm which is well established on the international market;
- The opportunity to make a significant contribution towards sustainable aid, relief and re-construction projects and climate change resilient infrastructure in many parts of the world;
- Membership of a friendly team for which enjoyment of work and job satisfactioning are top priorities;
- Attractive salary schemes depending on qualification, related experience, and performance.
- BSc or MSc in civil engineering or related Engineering discipline with no experience required
- Good command of English language
- Conversant with ACAD and office software
- Willingness for short and medium-term travel abroad